With your CenturyLink High-Speed Internet service, you get a primary email account as well as an additional 10 customizable email addresses that you can share with members of your household or use yourself. Once you know the basics, adding and deleting email addresses is very simple and only takes a few minutes.
Adding email addresses
- A new browser window will open. Once that page has loaded, select the "+" button to expand the Add a New User section.
- Complete the Add a New User form fields. The Username field will become the the new email address.
- When you are finished completing all of the form fields, save the information by selecting the Add User button. The new email address will now be visible in the Manage Users section of the page.
- Then, click the Add an Email Account button.
- Enter a new username and password for the new account, and click the Save button.
Note: If you're creating an email address on behalf of family members, they will be able to change their passwords and customize their accounts once you provide them with the username and password you created for them.
Deleting email accounts
If at any time you decide you no longer need a particular email address, you can delete it.
- Log in to your CenturyLink homepage.
- Select the My Account menu in the top navigation and choose the Email Settings option.
- A new browser window will open. Once that page has loaded, you will see a list of all email addresses/account users in the Manage Users section.
- Locate the email address you want to delete and select the down arrow icon next to that email address.
- Scroll to the bottom of that email address section and select the Remove User button.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you want to delete that user. To confirm, select the Delete button. To undo the request, select the Cancel button.
WARNING: Deleting an email address deletes all email, contact lists and personalized settings associated with the address. This information is not recoverable.