We recommend you change your password at least every 60 days, particularly if you use public computers to check your email account.
To change your CenturyLink email password:
- Go to your CenturyLink homepage and log in.
- Next, select the My Account menu in the top navigation, and click on Change Email Password in the drop-down menu. A new browser window will open.
- Once that page has loaded, enter your current password in the "Current Password" field.
- Enter your new password into the "New Password" and "Confirm New Password" fields.
- Use a mix of letters and numbers, as those passwords are harder to break.
- The password should not be easy to guess.
- A common mistake is to use the CenturyLink name in the password.
- Click on the [Save] button and you're done.
Remember, never share your password with anyone.