The New User Interface from CenturyLink Prism has arrived to give you more options and functionality!
The Prism Guide makes finding what you want to watch fast and easy. Learn about the 3 program guide views, how to access and how to customize them.
What you need to know about the Prism Interface
The Prism™ Interface makes finding what you want to watch fast and easy. You.ll have access to multiple Prism guide views, Prism On Demand, integrated search . you.ll have more options and functionality. The fresh, clean look has sharp colors, crisp network logos, program thumbnails and preview driven navigation.
There are three guide views including the familiar Grid Guide, plus two other great options...
- The Channel Line-Up Guide is a top to bottom digest for a single network. You.ll always know what is on and what.s coming up.
- The On-Now Guide gives you the instant ability to see a live snapshot of every program currently showing, what.s on next and what you've just missed.
You'll enjoy simple arrow control for popular features:
- Last five channels watched using the Up arrow,push it twice to see last 5 recorded programs
- Left arrow for the menu
- Right arrow for viewing options
- Down arrow for flip bar with preview window
- Go forward to see what.s on next
Integrated Search makes finding what you want to watch simple. It includes live, On Demand and recorded content. You can search by channels, titles and even cast & crew. Look at Prism On Demand for shows, movies, events and plenty of other entertainment choices.
Check out Prism Help On Demand for all CenturyLink Prism information.
CenturyLink® Prism™ is always getting better, so you have a better viewing experience.