With your Whole Home DVR, you can record a program on one DVR and watch it on any DVR in your house. You can start watching a recorded program in one room and finish watching it in another room.
Start watching in one room...
- After you have recorded a program, press "RECORDED TV" on your remote to see the Recorded TV screen for a list of recordings sorted by date with the most recent recordings listed first.
- Use the UP and DOWN ARROWS to scroll through the list and select the program you'd like to watch. Press OK to make your selection and launch the Program Info Screen.
- Select PLAY to watch the program.
- When you're ready to move to another room, press PAUSE.
...Finish watching in a different room
Now you can move to another room and continue watching the program from the point where the program was paused.
- Press RECORDED TV on your remote to see the Recorded TV screen to return to the list of recordings.
- Use the UP and DOWN ARROWS to scroll through the list and select the program you were watching. Press OK to select that program.
- Select RESUME PLAY to continue watching the program.
You can watch the same program independently on up to 4 televisions. You can pause, fast forward and rewind the recorded program without affecting the viewers in other rooms. You can stop, rewind and fast forward live TV only on the DVR TV.