We hope everything is going brilliantly with your Verizon Wireless service, but if you've run into a snag, we want to get you answers. To that end, we've searched the Verizon self-help database looking for popular customer questions.
Common repair-related questions:
- I got my device wet. What should I do?
- What should I do if I hear static on my phone?
- What does it mean if I hear a fast-busy signal when I make a call?
- Why won't my device turn on?
- Why does my device keep beeping?
- Why does my device keep shutting off?
- Why do my calls drop in the middle of a conversation?
- Why can't I make or receive calls?
- Why can't I send or receive text, picture or video messages?
- Why can't I unlock my phone?
Other popular Verizon Wireless questions
Voice mail management
Additional useful links
- Why is there no coverage in my home area?
- How do I change my mobile number?
- What happens to my calls when my number's ported?
- How do I set up my accessories (headsets, chargers, batteries)?
- Who do I contact if my device malfunctions while under warranty?
- What can I do if my device is broken, and I'm not eligible for an upgrade?
Where to get more help
You can ask members of the Verizon Community Forum for troubleshooting recommendations. (If you've never visited a technical forum, you'll find that forums are a good way to exchange messages with people who are experiencing problems similar to yours.)