Business Phone Equipment
Improve your phone service with equipment tailored to your business. From IP-based PBX and Key systems to traditional phone systems, CenturyLink offers communication solutions to meet your business need. We've partnered with the best in the business — names like AVAYA, CISCO, SHORETEL and MITEL - so there's no doubt you're getting the best technology at the best value.
Count on CenturyLink to provide your business with a voice solution that works seamlessly with your business needs. We have the know-how on both your equipment and network needs to get the job done.
Advantages to implementing an IP PBX/KEY system:
- More value and efficiency with robust features
- IP technology interfaces with your network to provide great features for voice and data integration, including advanced networking, automatic call conferencing, call logging and tracking and much more.
- You can remotely manage extensions in branch offices as easily as if they were in your main office. Plus, conduct interoffice conferencing and implement four-digit dialing across multiple locations.
- Simplified management
- Your IT staff can easily manage and update your IP PBX system.
- Moving an employee's phone from one office to another is as simple as "plug-and-play." There's no reprogramming, no rewiring.
Featuring products from: