Moving data is serious business. That's why CenturyLink™ Private Line Services provide secure, dedicated service with the dependability you need for your most sensitive traffic. With its range of transmission speeds and dedicated bandwidth capacity, our Private Line Services can easily handle mission-critical applications such as disaster recovery, distance learning and video.
There are good reasons to trust our secure and dedicated Private Line Services to handle your business's most sensitive data:
- Security: Our Private Line Services offer unmatched privacy and security for even the most sensitive traffic by routing your data on a single circuit between two points.
- Flexibility: Private Line Services are protocol independent and can carry voice, data, video and Layer 2 or 3 traffic.
- Reliability: Private Lines ensure that full bandwidth capacity is always available for your use, keeping your business running smoothly and efficiently.
- Multiple options: Choose from several high-capacity bandwidth options for your private network. Whether it's T1, DS3 or SONET, this service provides you with dedicated point-to-point connectivity, thereby reducing the bottlenecks associated with switched public networks.
- Proactive 24/7/365 availability: CenturyLink's Network Operations Center (NOC) provides round-the-clock network management and monitoring of our own facilities as well as yours through our Managed Network Service solution.
- No usage fees: Pricing is based on your site locations and bandwidth needs.
This chart can help you determine which solution is best for your connectivity needs:
|SPEED||CONNECTIVITY TYPE||BEST FOR|
|2.4 — 64 Kbps||Fractional T1||Frequent, low speed transmissions of voice and data|
|Up to 1.544 Mbps||T1||Higher speed data transmission and multiple voice lines|
|Up to 45 Mbps||DS3 over fiber (equal to 28 T1 lines)||Large number of private lines and significant bandwidth|
|Up to 622 Mbps||Synchronous Optical Network (SONET)||Efficient, economical way to transport data, voice and video with flexible configuration options|
Other fees and conditions may apply. Click here for details.