As technology has driven greater productivity, it also creates additional demands to maintain layers of security. Catastrophic data losses and resulting costs to your business can come from relatively invisible sources, such as database vulnerabilities, configuration issues, and access control problems. CenturyLink's security solutions can help protect your business against threats like these with a portfolio of solutions designed to ensure a better data security system.
Secure IP Gateway
Maintaining a private network and securely connecting to the public Internet can be a concern. A secure IP gateway from CenturyLink provides a network-based firewall that diverts traffic from a private MPLS network to another network-based firewall where customer-defined security policies are enforced. So you no longer need to maintain separate network ports and premise-based firewall services.
Some of its benefits include:
- Cost-effective solution for enterprise locations requiring access to both the public Internet and the corporate WAN
- Reduced networking complexity
- Lower OPEX and CAPX by outsourcing management of firewall to CenturyLink
Managed Security Services
By offering your business flexible, around-the-clock protection against known and unknown Internet threats, you'll benefit from service that reduce the costs and complexities associated with comprehensive threat protection and Internet security:
- Managed Firewall: Firewall policy between your network and the Internet, plus IPSec VPN support
- Comprehensive: Managed Firewall features, plus anti-virus, anti-SPAM and URL filtering
We'll analyze and assess your company's Network vulnerabilities and then implement a host of solutions specifically tailored to improve your security policy and infrastructure. Services include but are not limited to:
- Penetration testing
- Web application security reviews
- Information System Security risk assessment
- Data forensics
- Security design and implementation
Protect your company's Network from web-based threats and conduct business on the Internet more safely and cost-effectively. This solution works at the network perimeter to block spyware, viruses and phishing attacks before they can infiltrate your business.
- Protects the network including remote workers
- Provides continuous updates to protect against the latest threats
- Delivers reliable around-the-clock service and support
- Completely managed requiring no additional hardware or software and allows easy administration use through a web-based administration portal
This secure, custom website service will quarantine suspect messages and only allow authorized administrators to define filtering preferences, create safe and black lists, view reports and search the quarantined files. Service features include but are not limited to:
- Gateway-based content filtering
- Virus scanning and worm detection
- Web-based interface for monitoring and administration
- Email backup support
- Support 24/7
DDoS Mitigation Service
If your business relies on Internet-based services, such as e-commerce, online bill pay or VoIP telephony, DDoS Mitigation Service can be a wall protecting you from destructive activity that could cost you your livelihood. This solution provides network-based detection and mitigation of distributed denial-of-service attacks by cyber criminals.
Here's why your Internet-based services are safer with it:
- Detects DDoS attacks
- Helps remove malicious traffic while allowing legitimate business traffic to pass through
- Mitigates malicious traffic on the CenturyLink network before it floods your private network
- Improves service availability of your business
Meet Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security requirements while following industry-leading network security standards and best practices at the same time. CenturyLink offers multiple PCI-compliant solutions that can help businesses secure their payment card data and achieve PCI compliance for a number of products and services.
Some of its benefits include:
- Managed Backup and Storage
- Managed Firewall-VPN
- CyberCenter® Colocation