CenturyLink provides a range of options for government agencies that need the most advanced telecommunications technology.
Together, the Networx Universal and Enterprise contracts form the largest and most expansive communications programs ever, and are intended to be the primary method through which more than 135 federal agencies will purchase virtually any type of communications service, including data, wireless, IP, voice and video.
CenturyLink recognizes the complex needs of the Federal Government. It's time to get the service you deserve, the products you need and the simplification your agency demands.
The Connections II contract complements and enhances GSA Networx and Regional telecommunications contracts.
The Connections II contract will complement and enhance GSA Networx and Regional telecommunications contracts. Agencies will benefit from the ability to obtain necessary network equipment using supply chain risk management principles and best practices. The contract provides professional services to support existing federal networks. GSA Connections II is a Government wide, IDIQ contract. The Connections II contract can be used as Direct Order (self service) or Assisted Service.
Support of critical and advanced communications:
- Infrastructure design, installation and implementation
- Professional services to support existing networks
- Transition planning and integration services
- Customized client-specific systems
Regional Contracts support selected regional areas and provide a flexible contract vehicle with quality local service offerings.
CenturyLink offers the following products and services from several varieties of Regional Contracts:
- Analog / digital voice lines with enhanced station features including caller ID.
- PBX and Centrex arrangements
- ISDN BRI and PRI
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID) trunks
- Direct Outbound Dialing (DOD) trunks
- Point-to-point circuits with digital speeds up to OCN
- Local number portability
- No usage-based charge for calls within the MAA Network
- Flexible Service Delivery Points (SDPs)
- Optical Wavelength Services
CenturyLink provides IT communication services, Customer Premise Equipment (CPE), Professional Services, and Electronic Commerce Services for customers across the nation under GSA IT Schedule 70. The schedule offers an easy and convenient way to procure IT products and services, whether using the GSA Advantage online shopping system, or working directly with your CenturyLink sales representative.
CenturyLink solutions under GSA IT Schedule 70 provides IT communication services, Customer Premise Equipment (CPE), Professional Services, and Electronic Commerce Services for customers, nationwide. GSA IT Schedule 70 is easy and convenient to use whether ordering via GSA's online shopping system, GSA Advantage® or working directly with CenturyLink's experienced and knowledgeable staff.
- Systems Analysis, Design and Installation Solutions
- Data Management
- Network Systems
- Data Base Planning and Design
- Web Hosting (Cloud Computing) Services
- Server-Based Managed Firewall Service
- Email as a Service (EaaS)
- Mass Notification Management and Alerting System
- Hosted and Premise Based VoIP Solutions
CenturyLink offers customers complete IT solutions via GSA Schedule 70 with Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) from leading manufacturers such as ADTRAN®, Avaya®, Cisco®,Hewlett Packard, and Nortel. Solutions such as a Mass Notification Management and Alerting System with TechRadium's IRISTM and CommandCore; Voice and Data Convergence using Phybridge and Shoretel; and Remote Access Solutions.
Did you know that 508 Compliance for GSA Schedule products is a federal mandate? For information on 508 Compliance, visit www.section508.gov.
Get Started with Featured Resources and Tools
The CenturyLink Government Story
See how CenturyLink is helping governments transform their networks.
Comprehensive Solutions on GSA Schedule 70
Easy, convenient ordering of IT communication services and eCommerce services for government customers.
Experience the Commitment: The CenturyLink Difference
Commitment to the customer experience is at the heart of CenturyLink's mission.