Convergence Technology That Is Secure, Private, and Flexible
The CenturyLink® Converged IP Services (CIPS) provide your agency secure converged voice, data, and video communications services using the CenturyLink®MPLS/IP network and Voice over Internet Protocol Transport Services (VoIPTS).
CenturyLink® MPLS/IP network is a flexible, scalable and reliable service that allows your Agency to combine its voice, data, and video applications onto a single network. CenturyLink's OC-192 MPLS/IP network provides the ideal environment for Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), video and other bandwidth-intensive applications.
CenturyLink's CIPS provide real-time, two-way voice capability in IP over a broadband connection. It combines the two most-used tools of the trade, the phone and computer/Internet, creating a single communications platform that delivers the best of both worlds. As an outsourced and fully managed solution, The CenturyLink® CIPS delivers converged technology that requires minimal capital expense, provides automatic software updates, is highly scalable to accommodate your agency's mission's growth, and offers easy online administration and trouble ticketing.
The CenturyLink® CIPS includes a host of valuable features and capabilities, including but limited to the following
- CIPSOC-192 IP backbone
- Supports Layer 1 and multiple Layer 2 access types
- Quality of Service (QoS) functionality
- Comprehensive SLAs
- Any-to-any connectivity
- Personal online dashboard providing voice mail, call logging, find-me/follow-me capabilities, contact manager and easy click-to-call functionality
- Administration portal enabling online user setup, moves, adds and changes, hunt/pick-up group configuration and online ticketing
- Portal access via Microsoft® Outlook® integration providing unified messaging and integrated
- E-mail and voice messaging capabilities
Converged platform—secure, private and flexible
- A state-of-the-art global IP backbone—no backbone congestion
- Robust QoS to prioritize time-sensitive traffic such as VoIP and video streaming
- Guaranteed performance
- Ideal for multimedia applications
Improved productivity via a rich feature set—Access Web-based portal/in-office tools from any Internet connection:
- Distributed employees are on a "single" communications system
- Voice mail accessibility via Web-browser/forwarding via e-mail
- IP-private branch exchange (PBX) features without a large, capital investment
- Dedicated Internet access from the desktop
- Consolidated management and control from any Internet connection
- Improved Agency service by dialing a single number
Flexible and scalable—Changes as your agency's mission changes
- Pay-as-you-go model versus up-front capital commitment
- Platform is managed by CenturyLink, so your Agency is always on the latest product release
Extensive coverage—Enables integrated communications across multiple locations
- National footprint coverage available to meet your agency's mission's needs
Video, Voice, Data applications over the same infrastructure.