Get Reliability. Manage Growth. Build Customer Loyalty.
CenturyLink understands what it takes to excel in retail, and that you are serious about your return on investment. That's why we've developed award-winning solutions for retailers of any size.
CenturyLink's customers report that better business intelligence and a better carrier have enabled their success. For a cost equal to or less than what they have spent in the past, CenturyLink customers are creating brand loyalty and great customer experiences because of a seamless flow of real-time information to more people in more places.
Strengthen Bandwidth for Retail in the 21st Century
CenturyLink's bandwidth solutions help customers achieve what they require: secure, fast and efficient transactions and the ability to analyze data to effectively manage inventory, customer loyalty and promotions. With
CenturyLink IQ™ Networking
Our networking service can help create a high-speed, reliable, and scalable virtual retail solution. You can maintain cost-effective communications with all your locations, mobile employees and customers quickly and easily.
Ethernet provides a flexible, reliable way to interconnect business locations across a metropolitan (city-wide) footprint. By extending Ethernet beyond the campus-bound LAN out to the MAN, an enterprise's overall networking performance is significantly enhanced.
When a retailer needs
Centrally Manage Your Network
CenturyLink provides reliable and centrally manageable
Consolidate Networks and Operations to Reduce Costs
A strong and enhanced network allows for frictionless business operations, because it provides the foundation needed to leverage advanced tools for inventory management, multi-channel sales, enhanced order fulfillment processes and product placement. With services from CenturyLink, our customers have been able to:
- Take orders online, then manage and track them to in-store fulfillment.
- Provide service channels with real-time visibility into orders and customer information.
- Give call center agents visibility into relevant cross-sells, up-sells and promotions.
- Provide information to in-store employees so that customers can be better served while in-store.
- Integrate point of sale (POS) information with a customer's past history.
- Provide call centers access to Web customer transaction data.
- Manage inventory seamlessly between locations.
As online and over-the-phone purchases become more popular, a
Advanced Reporting with Control Center
Control Center is a free, secure, self-service Web portal that provides access to critical tools. It's an easy-to-use, business-friendly resource that helps you answer your largest—and sometimes your smallest—data and network questions.
- eBilling Manager—Centralize local and national billing information across your CenturyLink™ service offerings, including detailed reporting and analytics tools.
- Repair Manager—Create and track status of trouble tickets.
- Inventory Manager—View inventory and make configuration changes.
- Statistics Manager—View historical and real-time network statistics and create detailed reports.
- Status Manager—Stay informed of your network status and performance.
- Administration Manager—Create and manage secure profiles for your enterprise users.
Enhance System Security
With most purchase transactions made with credit or debit cards,
To ensure a satisfactory level of transaction security, merchants, service providers and credit card processors must meet Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance. CenturyLink follows industry-leading network security standards and best practices to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of customer and company information. CenturyLink offers multiple
- Not available
Connect with CenturyLink
We're here to help!
- Contact Us