Change Is the Only Constant in Business.
To keep up, companies spent $624 Billion in 2010 on IT hardware*in a down economy. But the pace of change is accelerating. What if you could abandon the "best guess" approach to defining network requirements and efficiently scale your networkand its costsin response to demand?
*IDC, August 2010
What if you could respond efficiently to changes in demand?
It's essential that your business has the right network infrastructure in place to meet today's needs and tomorrow's opportunities. But industry analysts Ernst & Young recognize that the IT evolution cycle is accelerating, "making it harder to identify which technology to implement at which point in time."*
When you work with CenturyLink, you will have more access to precise, flexible and cost-effective ways to respond to changes in demand enabling you to:
- Efficiently scale network capacity up or down in response to changing demands.
- Extend and augment your IT staff to ensure you always have the expertise to take advantage of new technologies.
- Safeguard your network investments without worrying that technology will slow your ability to respond to the market.
*Ernst & Young: Top 10 Risks in Telecommunications, 2010
Top Cloud Computing Topics
- Control Center Demo
"Easy, Efficient Online Management"
- Is Cloud Computing Right for You?
"Introduction: The Evolution of IT Sourcing Models"
- Reaching for the Cloud
"IT leaders cite benefits, downplay security as they move applications to the cloud."
Top Security Topics
- Electronic Health Records
"Protecting your assets with a solid security plan"
- Customer Case Study: LifeLock invests in safe and scalable data security amidst hyper growth
"Learn how one company protected against threatseven throughout the implementation process."
Top Data & Networking Topics
- The IPv6 Future is Now: Are You Ready?
"When IPv4 was introduced in 1981, it was believed that the approximately 4.3 billion addresses would last for the foreseeable future."
- MPLS: Future-Proofing Enterprise Networks for Long-Term Success
- Collaboration: A Key Enabler of Economic Recovery
"Strategic networks group: Insight to move forward"
Top Business Continuity Topics
- Case study: Outback Steakhouse®
"OSI Restaurant Partners, Inc."
- Why Hosted? Go Beyond the Traditional Contact Center
"A business white paper"
- Customer Case Study: Graybar Electric Company reduces expenses by 24% while doubling Internet bandwidth
"Learn how one company improved data flow, while minimizing latency and error"
- Not available
Connect with CenturyLink
We're here to help!
- Contact Us