Prism® TV: Locking channels using Parental Controls
To view a locked channel, you need to enter your parental control PIN. A locked channel will still appear in the GUIDE screen unlike hidden channels.
Locking a Channel
- Press the MENU key to bring up the main menu.
- Use the DOWN ARROW key navigate to the SETTINGS option and press OK.
- Use the DOWN ARROW to navigate to CONTROL CONTENT and press OK.
- Press OK again to select PARENTAL LOCKING.
- If you already have a PIN, enter it using the NUMBER keys. The Parental Locking settings screen will appear.
- If you do not have a pin, use the NUMBER keys to enter a PIN.
- An empty box indicates that channel is not locked.
- A closed lock in the box indicates that channel is locked.
To see a list of which channels are locked, use the ARROW KEYS to select VIEW LOCKED ONLY. Press OK.
- To unlock all channels, use the ARROW keys to select UNLOCK ALL.
- Press OK.
When you are finished locking channels, use the ARROW keys to select SAVE. Press OK.
If you are finished setting Parental Controls, use the ARROW KEYS to select LOCK. Press OK.
Press EXIT TO TV to return to watching live TV full screen.