How to cancel a scheduled recording using your Prism DVR
You can cancel recordings using the RECORDED TV menu or using the GUIDE SCREEN.
Canceling a Recording from the Recorded TV Menu
- To cancel a recording using the RECORDED TV menu, press RECORDED TV on your remote.
- Use the right ARROW to select SCHEDULED to see a list of scheduled recordings.
- Use the UP and DOWN ARROWS to scroll through the list and select the program you'd like to cancel.
- Press OK to make your selection and launch the Program Info Screen.
- Select DON'T RECORD and press OK.
- Press OK a second time to confirm that you want to cancel the recording.
Canceling a Scheduled Recording from the Guide
- To cancel a scheduled recording using the GUIDE screen, press GUIDE on your remote.
- Use the ARROW keys on your remote control to navigate the Guide and highlight a program you want to cancel recording. A red dot will appear next to program titles scheduled to be recorded.
- Press RECORD three times to cancel the recording. The red dot will disappear and you will see an on screen message that says recording canceled.