As CenturyLink and Qwest merge companies, we are working hard to combine our systems. By supplying your service address zip code we will be able to get you to the right location. Thank you for your patience during the merger process.
Log in with your account username and password so that we can show you the pricing options available to you. Don't have an account yet? Select
"Enroll Now" on the My CenturyLink Login page to create one now.
A username is required.
A password is required.
We had an unexpected error, please try again.
By inputting your account information and clicking the "Show My Options" button, you provide consent to CenturyLink to access your account information, including the services you subscribe to, to respond to your inquiry and inform you of CenturyLink's products and services. You may deny us permission by proceeding no further and your denial will have no affect on your current services. Under federal law, it is your right and our duty to protect your account information.
How to add or delete CenturyLink email addresses
With your CenturyLink High-Speed Internet service, you get a primary email account as well as an additional 10 customizable email addresses that you can share with members of your household or use yourself.
Learn how to add and remove email addresses on your account.
Select the My CenturyLink menu in the top navigation and choose the User Settings option.
3. A new browser window will open. Once that page has loaded, select the "+" button to expand the Add a New User section.
4. Complete the Add a New User form fields. The Username field will become the new email address.
5. When you are finished completing all of the form fields, save the information by selecting the Add User button. The new email address will now be visible in the Manage Users section of the page.
6. Click the Add an Email Account button.
7. Enter a new username and password for the new account, and click the Save button.
Note: If you're creating an email address on behalf of family members, they will be able to change their passwords and customize their accounts once you provide them with the username and password you created for them.
Deleting email accounts
If at any time you decide you no longer need a particular email address, you can delete it.