1. Open a web browser and go to http://192.168.1.254.
- Username: user
- Password: user
2. Select "Home Network". Select "WAN Setup".
3. Select the "Edit" button at the top of the list.
4. Make sure the settings are as follows:
- Broadband Type: DSL
- DSL mode: ATM
- Broadband Connect Type: MAC Encapsulation Routing (MER)
- Encapsulation Mode: LLC/SNAP-BRIDGING
- VLAN Mux - Enable Multiple Protocols Over a Single PVC: unchecked
- VPI 8 VCI 35 | Madison River: VPI 0 VCI 35
- Service Category: UBR Without PCR
- Enable Quality of Service: unchecked
- Obtain IP address automatically: selected
- Obtain default gateway automatically: selected
- Obtain DNS server addresses automatically: selected
- Enable NAT: checked
- Enable Fullcone NAT: unchecked
- Enable IGMP Multicast: checked
- Enable WAN Service: checked