1. Open a web browser and go to http://192.168.1.254.
- Username: user
- Password: user
2. Select "Home Network". Select "WAN Setup".
3. Select the "Edit" button at the top of the list.
4. On the WAN Setup screen, make sure the settings are as follows:
- Broadband Type: DSL
- DSL mode: ATM
- Broadband Connect Type: PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
- Encapsulation Mode: LLC/SNAP-BRIDGING
- VLAN Mux - Enable Multiple Protocols Over a Single PVC: unchecked
- VPI 8 VCI 35 | Madison River: VPI 0 VCI 35
- Service Category: UBR Without PCR
- Enable Quality of Service: unchecked
- Type the username in the PPP Username field.
- Type the password in the PPP Password field.
- PPPoE Service Name: (leave blank)
- Dial on demand (with idle timeout timer): unchecked
- PPP IP extension: unchecked
- Use Static IP Address: unchecked
- Retry PPP password on authentication error: unchecked
- Enable PPP Debug Mode: unchecked
- Bridge PPPoE Frames Between WAN and Local Ports: unchecked
- Enable IGMP Multicast: checked
- Enable WAN Service: checked
5. Select the "Save" button.