1. Open a web browser and go to http://192.168.1.254.
- Username: user
- Password: user
2. Select "Home Network". Select "WAN Setup".
3. Select the "Edit" button at the top of the list.
4. Make sure the settings are as follows:
- Broadband Type : DSL
- DSL mode : ATM
- Broadband Connect Type : MAC Encapsulated Routing
- Encapsulation Mode: LLC/SNAP-BRIDGING
- VPI 8 VCI 35 | Madison River: VPI 0 VCI 35
- Service Category: UBR Without PCR
- Use The Following IP Address : Selected
- WAN IP Address : Assigned Static IP
- WAN Subnet Mask : Assigned Subnet Mask
- Use The Following Default Gateway : Selected
- Use IP Address : Assigned Default Gateway
- Use The Following DNS Server Addresses: Selected
- Primary DNS Server : Regional Primary DNS
- Secondary DNS Server : Regional Secondary DNS
Select the "Save".