With paperless billing, you get the same information as you do with your printed bill, but online. Each month we send you an email when your bill is ready. The email includes a convenient link to your bill and options for how to pay.
- Signing up for paperless billing doesn't change your monthly due date.
- You can always print a copy of your bill if you want to stash it away for future reference.
- You will receive a paper bill until your paperless request takes effect, which is usually within two billing cycles.
- Your bill is available online within approximately four days of your billing date.
- If you sign up for paperless billing, you can still pay by mail or pay by phone. Plus, you can continue to use the method of payment you've been using.
- If you ever have problems receiving emails from us, check your spam, bulk or junk folders, and then add CenturyLink to your approved senders list.
- If you really want to make managing your CenturyLink bill easy, sign up for Autopay (automatic payments), so you don't have to remember when your bill is due. Your payment is automatically debited from your checking, savings, or credit card account each month — without you having to think about it.