Digital Signal, level three (DS3) from CenturyLink provides you and your end-user customers with a reliable, high-speed dedicated channel for data, voice, and video communications between premises of your choosing, or between one of your sites and a telephone company hub. This service offers a large amount of bandwidth equal to 28 DS1 circuits.
CenturyLink has a long history as a telecommunications service provider. CenturyLink monitors the network constantly to detect any service problems or outages, and has experienced teams of associates to install and maintain DS3 service.
With DS3 service from CenturyLink, you may:
- Reduce expenditures by eliminating minute-of-use charges.
- Increase the speed and accuracy of your communications transmissions.
- Improve security and reliability.
Features & Benefits
- CenturyLink Digital Signal, level Three (DS3) service provides combined voice, video and data - simplifies pricing structure.
- Guaranteed availability at all times - provides reliable access to information.
- Dedicated connections between locations - significantly increases speed, security, accuracy, and reliability.
- Numerous available features and functions - provides flexibility for end-users customers with varied applications.
Our DS3 service allows your end-user customers to send a variety of applications in a single stream of data over a dedicated line. It provides a channel for the transmission of digital signals within an approximate bandwidth of 44.736 Mbps, the equivalent of 28 DS1 circuits. Data, voice, and video communications can be carried over the DS3 channel between your end-user-designated premises through serving wire centers, or between your end-user-designated premise and a telephone company hub.
A wide range of optional features and functions are available with CenturyLink DS3, including Automatic Loop Transfer, Central Office Multiplexing, Clear Channel Capability, Enhanced Access Diversity, Term Discount Plans, a Revenue Volume Discount Plan, and Zone Density Pricing.
- Supports transaction-based systems and batch file transfers.
- Lets you forward the cost savings on to your end-user customers.
- Allows connection to local area networks or link a variety of devices.
- Allows connection to multiple locations, which is ideal for banks, retail stores, and multi-divisional corporations.