Resale - Promotions - V6.0
CenturyLink's retail telecommunications products and service and CenturyLink Voice Mail promotions are available for resale by Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLECs) to their end-users. There are two types of promotions:
- Short-term promotions have a duration of 90 days or less. Such promotions are available for resale under the same terms and conditions that are available to CenturyLink retail end users, with no wholesale discount. Should CenturyLink re-offer any promotion for a sequential ninety (90) day or less promotion period following the initial ninety (90) day or less promotion period, then the initial and subsequent promotion(s) will be available to CLEC for resale with any applicable wholesale discount.
- Long-term promotions are retail promotions greater than 90 days and are available for resale at the appropriate wholesale discount, if any.
Promotional offerings available for resale can be viewed on the Customer Notification Letter Archive.
General product and feature pre-ordering activities are described in the Pre-Ordering Overview.
General resale rate structure information is described in Resale - General.
Retail rates for products and features can be found in the state specific Tariffs/Catalogs/Price Lists.
A complete service request must be submitted for the type of service being requested. Follow all standard ordering rules for that service. Additionally, the following information must also be included on the service request.
- A manual indicator of Y - Remarks must be processed manually
- Remarks field: Enter the name of the promotion
- Features field: enter the word PROMO
General ordering activities are described in the Ordering Overview.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Am I eligible for any discounts if CenturyLink should offer
a short-term promotion on a consecutive basis?
Yes. Should CenturyLink re-offer any promotion for a sequential ninety (90) day or less promotion period following the initial ninety (90) day or less promotion period, then the initial and subsequent promotion(s) will be available to CLEC for resale with any applicable wholesale discount.
2. What special notations do I need to add to my Local
Service Request (LSR) to ensure I will get the promotional rate?
Use the following steps to order a promotional rate:
Issue a complete service request for the product/service you are ordering. Include these additional three notations:
- A manual indicator of Y (Yes)
- Enter the name of the promotion in the Remarks Field
- Enter the word PROMO in the Features Field
3. Is there a place where I can view all current promotions?
Yes. Promotional offerings available for resale can be viewed on the Customer Notification Letter Archive.
4. Can this promotion/program be combined with another program being offered?
CenturyLink may prohibit use of this program in conjunction with another offer being marketed by CenturyLink or the CenturyLink affiliate as allowed by tariffs.
Last Update: August 8, 2011