Tower Space Lease
CenturyLink Corporation's Tower Space Lease allows you to place your equipment on existing CenturyLink-owned towers and rooftops, in order to provide wireless service to your customers.
With our large inventory of towers, many desirable sites are available. Tower Service Lease provides you with a simple, quick, and cost-efficient way to gain wireless coverage.
With Tower Space Lease, you may:
- Reduce capital expenditures.
- Get to market quickly.
- Stay focused on your core business.
Features & Benefits
- Large tower inventory in desirable locations - meets your needs today and provides for future growth.
- Standardized pricing - simplifies pricing across regions and technologies and reduces capital expenditures.
- Streamlined process - saves time and overcomes siting and zoning issues.
Through Tower Space Lease, lease space can be obtained on existing CenturyLink towers, rooftops, and associated real estate. In addition, CenturyLink will consider requests for upgrades, replacements, or construction of new towers. The CenturyLink Tower Space Lease service provides floor, ground, and tower space on an CenturyLink tower site through a contractual arrangement.
- Provides a streamlined process and large inventory of towers.
- Offers a fast, efficient, and cost-effective way to expand coverage.
- Allows you to position your business for growth without incurred capital expenditures.
- Avoids zoning and siting objections.
- Allows you to focus on your core business.