Getting Started as a Reseller - V18.0
Reselling with CenturyLink™ is accomplished by following the steps listed below and using our Reseller checklists as your guide.
The links on the left of this web page will guide you to additional background and procedural information that will be useful as you establish your Resale relationship with CenturyLink.
Start here to begin the process by downloading our Getting Started as a Reseller Checklist. You'll find a list of requirements and activities to start the process of becoming a Reseller.
Contact the State Public Utility Commission or agency in the state(s) in which you will interconnect with CenturyLink to obtain certification as a telecommunications provider. In Colorado and Iowa you may either negotiate an agreement or purchase from state tariff. Contact your CenturyLink Sales Executive for more information about Reselling with CenturyLink in either of these two states.
- Arizona Corporation Commission
- Colorado Public Utilities Commission
- Idaho Public Utilities Commission
- Iowa Utilities Board
- Minnesota Public Utilities Commission
- Montana Public Service Commission
- Nebraska Public Service Commission
- New Mexico Public Regulation Commission
- North Dakota Public Service Commission
- Oregon Public Utilities Commission
- South Dakota Public Utilities Commission
- Utah Public Service Commission
- Washington Utilities and Transportation
- Wyoming Public Service Commission
To work through the process with a CenturyLink representative, contact the Manager Interconnection Agreements by email or by telephone at 303-672-2879 to begin negotiations.
The Negotiation Process web page provides information about how you and CenturyLink will work through the negotiation process. Refer to our Negotiations Template Agreement web page to download, for your review, the appropriate agreement template(s) based on the state(s) you will entering business as a Reseller.
You have multiple options for creating your Interconnection Agreements:
- CenturyLink offers Interconnection Agreements on the Negotiations Template Page that you may adopt which contains General Terms and Conditions and Section 6 and Appropriate Exhibits from the Negotiations Template Agreement (NTA).
- You also have the option to "opt-in" to existing agreement(s), in its entirety. By opting-in to another CLECs' agreement, you assume the terms and conditions of that agreement, including the expiration date of that agreement. To review the approved, adoptable CLEC Agreements you can contact the Manager - Interconnection Agreements.
- CO offers a Tariff for Interconnection Services available for Resale.
As a new customer, you will need to submit our Customer Resale Questionnaire so we know about your unique needs. Refer to our Customer Resale Questionnaire. Contact your CenturyLink Sales Executive if you need assistance.
Once your pending Resale Interconnection Agreement is in place, and you have submitted our Customer Resale Questionnaire, further define your CenturyLink Interconnection relationship by completing the activities outlined in our Connecting with CenturyLink as a Reseller Checklist.
Once you have a signed Resale Interconnection Agreement, pending Commission approval, and have completed all sections of our Customer Resale Questionnaire, you are ready to order the CenturyLink products and services that will best serve your end-users.
- Resale Products and Services
Visit our Resale web site selecting the View Resale Products and Services drop-down menu, at the bottom of the page, to learn about our Resale Products and Services or review our Business Procedures choosing a topic under the View Business Procedures drop-down menu. Refer to our Resale General web page to learn about our general Resale processes.
Contact your CenturyLink Sales Executive for any additional information.
Last Update: August 8, 2011