Analog Private Line Course
This self-directed, web-based course provides you with knowledge of the CenturyLink™ Analog Private Line (APL) product.
Analog Private Line (APL) is a dedicated analog service that provides a transmission path between one or more customer locations. It is an economical way for the customer to receive exclusive, round-the-clock circuit availability and immediate access to other locations. APL is available in the Legacy Qwest 14-state local service territory/a>.
Upon completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- List and describe the use of each product in the three APL families
- Describe how an APL works
- Configure sample APL solutions
- Describe the optional features of APL
- Basic Telephony course and/or equivalent industry experience
- Local CenturyLink 101 "Doing Business with CenturyLink"