LIS Trunking Product
This self-directed, web-based course provides you with an overview of CenturyLink™'s Local Interconnection Services (LIS) Trunking product. Subjects described in the course include interconnection options, trunk group types, forecasting trunking needs, record exchange, and access services.
Upon completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Describe how CenturyLink's LIS Trunking product works
- Define the LIS Trunking forecast process
- Describe LIS Trunking Types and Trunking groups
- Describe at least one LIS interconnection option
- Access specific LIS Trunking ordering information
- Describe LIS Trunking Record Exchange policies and procedures
- Basic Telephony course and/or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of Digital Technology
- Local CenturyLink 101 "Doing Business with CenturyLink"
- Switched Access Web-based Product Training