Local Number Portability (LNP) Product
This self-directed, web-based course provide you with an overview of the Local Number Portability (LNP) product.
Upon completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Describe Local Number Portability (LNP)
- Explain how FCC requirements for providing number portability on an interim basis and as a long-term solution impacts communications providers
- Define the services provided by the Number Portability Administration Center (NPAC)
- Explain the choices available among LNP options (e.g. Call Routing and Query Services)
- Describe the use of the Bona Fide Request process
- Basic Telephony course and/or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of Digital Technology
- IMA GUI
- Local CenturyLink™ 101 "Doing Business with CenturyLink"