Wholesale: Products & Services

Open Product/Process CR PC110310-1 Detail

 
Title: Bordertown changes
CR Number Current Status
Date
Area Impacted Products Impacted

PC110310-1 Completed
6/15/2011
Ordering, Billing Resale, Unbundled Loop, UNE
Originator: Van Dusen, Janean
Originator Company Name: Qwest Corporation
Owner: Van Dusen, Janean
Director:
CR PM: Lorence, Susan

Description Of Change

Qwest bordertown account numbers will be changing to match the dialing area code where the customer resides. Account numbers will change either to the actual dialable TN or the Mechanized Account Number (MAN) will be changed to the appropriate state where the customer resides. For example, an end user located in W. Spearfish, WY has a dialable 307 number but the Qwest account number reflects the serving central office NPA for Spearfish, SD 605. This will change to 307.

MAN numbers will also change. Where the account today is 605 W12, it will change to 307 W12. In rare situations, the NXX W12 may also change. Companies will be notified individually of all their account number changes.

In order to facilitate the internal database changes Qwest needs to accomplish, there will be an embargo on order completion from 3/21 to 3/25, 2011 for these NPA NXXs:

NOTE: Originator revised CR 11/30/10 to include Exchange names.

320 862 - BSCY - Big Stone City, SD

701 643 - BRRG - Breckenridge, MN

701 585 - CMST - Comstock, MN

605 746 - HRBG - E Harrisburg, IA

605 986 - CNTN - E. Canton, IA

701 773 - GDFR - East Grand Forks, MN

605 276 - NCIM - N. McIntosh, ND

605 522 - MRTW - N. Morristown, ND

402 378 - VLNT - N. Valentine, SD

712 232 - SXCY - North Sioux City, SD

712 235 - SXCY - North Sioux City, SD

308 885 - BGSP - S Big Springs, CO

308 253 - SDNY - S. Sidney,CO

605 667 - YNTN - S. Yankton,SD

701 789 - SABN - Sabin, MN

218 636 - DLTH - Superior, WI

605 896 - BLFR - W. Belle Fourche, WY

712 383 - HMBG - W Hamburg, NE

605 643 - SPRF - W. Spearfish, WY

NOTE: CR revised 11/30/10 to add Moorhead MN NPA/NXX’s

Added 11/30/10:

218-233 - MRHD - Moorhead, MN

218-236 - MRHD - Moorhead, MN

218-287 - MRHD - Moorhead, MN

218-291 - MRHD - Moorhead, MN

218-299 - MRHD - Moorhead, MN

More detail is attached. Qwest will accept requests with APP Date during the embargo but no Due Dates/Completion Dates during this time except Record ( R), Disconnect (D) or Restoral from deny orders. No Change (C) or New (N) orders.

Expected Deliverables/Proposed Implementation Date: 3/18/2011


Date Action Description
11/3/2010 CR Submitted CR Submitted 
11/4/2010 CR Acknowledged CR Acknowledged 
11/17/2010 Status Changed Status Changed to Presented 
11/17/2010 Discussed at Monthly CMP Meeting Discussed at the November Prod/Proc CMP Meeting - See Attachment D in the Distribution Package 
12/10/2010 Status Changed Status changed to Development 
11/18/2010 Communicator Issued See noitice number CMPR.MEET.11.18.10.F.08574.AdHocMtg_Bordertown_CR 
11/29/2010 General Meeting Held Ad hoc meeting held. See Project meeting minutes. 
11/30/2010 Record Update NOTE: CR revised 11/30/10 to add Moorhead MN NPA/NXX’s 
11/30/2010 Info Received From CLEC List of additional questions received from PAETEC 
12/15/2010 Discussed at Monthly CMP Meeting Discussed at the December Prod/Proc CMP Meeting - See Attachment D in the Distribution Package 
1/19/2011 Discussed at Monthly CMP Meeting Discussed at the January Prod/Proc CMP Meeting - See Attachment D in the Distribution Package 
2/2/2011 Communicator Issued See notice number PROS.MISC.02.02.11.F.08796.MiscBordertown_PreOrdrV71 
2/1/2011 Communicator Issued See notice number PROD.RESL.02.01.11.F.08783.Resale_General_V82 
2/16/2011 Discussed at Monthly CMP Meeting Discussed at the February Prod/Proc CMP Meeting - See Attachment D in the Distribution Package 
3/3/2011 Communicator Issued See Notice number PROS.MISC.03.03.11.F.08867.FNL_MiscBordtwn_PreOrdV71 
3/3/2011 Communicator Issued See Notice number PROD.RESL.03.03.11.F.08866.FINAL_Resale_Gen_V82 
3/18/2011 Status Changed Status changed to CLEC Test 
3/16/2011 Discussed at Monthly CMP Meeting Discussed at the March Prod/Proc CMP Meeting - See Attachment D in the Distribution Package 
4/20/2011 Discussed at Monthly CMP Meeting Discussed at the April Prod/Proc CMP Meeting - See Attachment D in the Distribution Package 
5/18/2011 Discussed at Monthly CMP Meeting Discussed at the May Prod/Proc CMP Meeting - See Attachment D in the Distribution Package 
6/15/2011 Discussed at Monthly CMP Meeting Discussed at the June Prod/Proc CMP Meeting - See Attachment D in the Distribution Package 
6/15/2011 Status Changed Status changed to Completed. 

Project Meetings

6/15/11 Product Process CMP Meeting Mark Coyne – Qwest relayed the effective date was March 18, 2011. Mark said some issues were discussed last month but they have been resolved. Mark asked if the CR could be closed. There were no objections.

5/18/11 Product Process CMP Meeting Mark Coyne – Qwest relayed the effective date was March 18 and that there are still some pending issues that are being worked.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest provided an update on the issues. (6/1/11 Updates received from Integra in CAPS) JANEAN INDICATED QWEST HAD ISSUE GETTING THE CONVERTED BTNS ON THE RIGHT BANS AND NOTIFICATIONS WILL GO OUT BY THURSDAY OR FRIDAY, IF IMPACTED.

Mark Coyne – Qwest said we would leave it open and revisit it next month.

4/20/11 Product Process CMP Meeting Mark Coyne – Qwest relayed the effective date was March 18 and that there are still some pending issues that are being worked. Mark suggested we move the CR from CLEC Test to Completed.

Kim Isaacs – Integra said if all bill cycles have not been run through one cycle, we should leave it open until May.

Mark Coyne – Qwest said we would leave it open and asked if there were any other issues and there were none.

3/16/11 Product Process CMP Meeting Mark Coyne – Qwest indicated two Level 4 final notices were sent out on March 3 to address the PCAT updates and process changes and that the planned effective date is March 18. Mark said on Monday, 3/14, the preliminary reports were sent to impacted CLECs and their Service Managers. The final reports of changes are currently planned to be sent via Mailout no later than Monday, 3/21.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said she might be able to get the final reports out late on 3/18 but definitely no later than 3/21.

Kim Isaacs – Integra said she has been working with the Integra Service Manager and said in their preliminary reports, Resale and QLSP circuits were there but there were no unbundled circuits and that there are instances where some circuits were not on the list.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said she would work through their Service Manager to determine why the unbundled circuits are not on the reports since they should be. Janean said if there are specific unbundled circuits that Integra believes should be on the list, to get them to their service manager and then a call can be set up for review.

Bonnie Johnson – Integra said they have been working with their service manager in regard to the unbundled loops not being on the list.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said that there must be something else wrong and would need to look into it.

Mark Coyne – Qwest said Janean would get with the Integra Service Manager and would then get with Integra.

Kim Isaacs – Integra said she thinks there are issues with the circuit ids; they have circuits that have a MN BAN but really are North Dakota circuits and vice versa. Kim said that there is an incorrect assignment of circuit ids due to human error.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said if the circuit id is incorrect, it will not show on the Bordertown list. She said Qwest is not keying on a circuit number that is incorrectly assigned.

Kim Isaacs – Integra said this is not an isolated issue and that there maybe quite a few circuits with this situation and asked if this should not have been done by LSO.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said the NPA NXX of the MANs are not changing but the LSO would be corrected.

Rita Urevig – Qwest said she has two circuits that are examples and that may allow them to investigate this offline.

Kim Isaacs – Integra said she will also have her team look for some examples.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said if Qwest is not pulling something in the reports, she needs to know ASAP.

Bonnie Johnson – Integra said they may not be the only CLEC with the problem.

Mark Coyne – Qwest provided a Reminder that the Service Order Embargo on order completion is from March 21, 2011 through March 25, 2011.

2/16/11 Product Process CMP Meeting Mark Coyne – Qwest indicated two Level 4 notices were sent to address the PCAT and process changes associated with this. One was a Product notice related to the Resale general PCAT and the other was a Process notice that was sent out for the miscellaneous bordertown process and the Preorder updates. The comment cycle for those notices ends this week and the final notices are due on March 3, 2011 with an effective date of March 18. Mark included a reminder that the service order embargo on the order completion piece of this is from March 21 – March 25, 2011. Several CLECs have received their preliminary reports associated with the account number changes by working through their Service Managers and encouraged attendees to continue to do so.

Julia Redman-Carter - PAETEC said she is still working with her Service Manager on getting all the information on the reports. Julia wanted to check (Updates rec’d from Julia Redman-Carter in caps) THAT NOT if all information was not on the preliminary reports, would all of the fields they requested be included on the final report in March even if they were not on the preliminary reports.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest relayed yes. We are still working out some issues about new BAN assignments that might have to be created for the companies that will need those.

Julia Redman-Carter - PAETEC said she had asked for a couple more fields that were not reflected on the first report because after seeing them, they realized they did not have everything they needed. Julia wanted to verify if the additional fields will be included on that final request.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said she was not sure said at this late date that we will be able to provide the additional fields. They were not part of our report requests when we asked everyone what they wanted to see on the report and were not built in to the queries.

Julia Redman-Carter - PAETEC said there were a couple of fields that they thought were going to be included. When she made the additional request, she understood they were not available yet. Julia said she would talk to her billing folks to insure they really needed them and why. She said if there is not another way to get (Updates rec’d from Julia Redman-Carter in caps) FIELDS AND INFORMATION, THEN them, she WILL wants to come back and WE WILL NEED TO WORK SOMETHING OUT IF say she really needs these fields.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said she would appreciate Julia checking and that it was likely that we could work with her individually to get want you need for those impacted bordertown accounts.

Julia Redman-Carter - PAETEC indicated I will just keep working through her Service Manager.

PAETEC – Joyce Bilow asked when the escalation process would be received.

Susan Lorence – Qwest relayed that is went out with the Process notification. It is the same process that was reviewed last month in the CMP meeting.

Mark Coyne – Qwest asked if there were any other questions and there were none.

1/19/11 Product Process CMP Meeting Mark Coyne – Qwest indicated that we are getting ready to send the Level 4 notice - hopefully by February 1, 2011which will have the effective date of March 18, 2011. Mark said there is an updated Issues spreadsheet with questions and comments on the calendar for today (available at http://wholesalecalendar.qwestapps.com/detail/287/2011-01-19) and that Denise Martinez – Qwest will address a couple of those remaining issues.

Denise Martinez – Qwest said Question #1 on the spreadsheet had to do with an escalation and expedite process for the Bordertown changes and that we are going to generally follow what is in the Expedites and Escalation Overview business procedure. Denise relayed a draft of the proposed process follows the matrix in the document posted on the calendar and then reviewed that temporary process and asked if there were any questions.

Denise Martinez – Qwest said the process will generally be business as normal. We are hoping that we do not have any orders during that time period but if there is an emergency situation, the process is available.

Peter Cole – AT&T asked if the companies have been notified that are impacted.

Susan Lorence – Qwest indicated that we have not sent the Level 4 notification that is speaking to the general process for the embargo and account changes. For customer specific impacts, we said in the ad hoc meeting to work through your Service Manager if you wanted an initial list of whether you were impacted. Susan said that the level 4 notice would be going out the beginning of February for the 45 day lead time.

Julia Redman-Carter – PAETEC asked she would make the request for that initial list to her service manager.

Denise Martinez – Qwest asked if there were any other questions regarding the escalation and expedite process.

Julia Redman-Carter – PAETEC said not on the expedite process but she had a question on the notification. Julia said she thought Qwest was going to be sending out a list in January and that if they wanted additional information on that list to identify it.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said any list sent prior to the implementation could change frequently prior to the release due to activity but that if you would like to see something prior to the implementation, just let your service manage know.

Julia Redman-Carter – PAETEC asked if they make the request now, will there be another before the implementation.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest indicated yes and that you do not have to request both. You just need to request the preliminary one now if you want it.

Susan Lorence – Qwest asked Peter if that answered his question.

Peter Cole – AT&T indicated yes it did.

Denise Martinez – Qwest then reviewed item #10 on the matrix and the Qwest response.

Julia Redman-Carter – PAETEC questioned if they would have a date or time on the SAG download so they can coordinate for our systems.

Denise Martinez – Qwest said she thought it was supposed to take place on March 18, 2011.

Julia Redman-Carter – PAETEC questioned whether they should have their RC group work with from Qwest.

Joyce Bilow – PAETEC said it was a matter of re-downloading those SAG addresses that are downloadable every month.

Denise Martinez – Qwest asked are there any other questions on that item and there were none and then she reviewed item #13 on the list. Denise said we had asked for some feedback and as of the 18th of this month, we had no additional information that had been requested. Denise again asked if there were any questions and there were none.

12/15/10 Product Process CMP Meeting Mark Coyne – Qwest indicated that this was presented last month with a scheduled ad hoc meeting on November 29, 2010. Mark said there were not extensive CLEC questions during the call however after the call, PAETEC sent in questions and Qwest has put together a spreadsheet that includes the question and the Qwest response; that document is posted on today’s calendar.

Janean Van Dusen -Qwest then reviewed each question and the Qwest response on the spreadsheet. The following additional questions came up during that discussion.

Bonnie Johnson – Integra had a question about the hunting on the CSRs. She said she assumed the reason there is no impact is because today the area code in the hunting telephone numbers follows the area code on the CSR or the main BTN.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said it would be the dialable or the actual; it would not be the bordertown fictitious one that is used.

Bonnie Johnson – Integra provided an example using a Moorehead number 218; the CSR says 7025551212 and it is really 2185551212; there is a hunt group on the CSR but the hunt group does not have an area code; it is assumed it is the same as the BTN.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest indicated on a bordertown it should have the NPA.

Bonnie Johnson – Integra said so on the CSR the hunt group is going to have 218 because it is Moorehead.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest indicated that is correct. Janean said there are still a couple of open questions - one of which is the escalation process which will be posted for CLECs to look at.

11/30/10 Additional questions received from PAETEC After the ad hoc call yesterday, we had some additional questions regarding CR PC110310-1. Please answer these questions fully and in detail. We understand that this change will be seamless for the customer (the customer will not be dialing new numbers), but our backend systems will be impacted by these changes. Accordingly, PAETEC will need to coordinate updates to our systems.

See the following: 1) Will this change impact SAG files? If so, when will the SAG files be updated and available for download? 2) How soon/when will CSRs be updated? 3) Will this impact any hunting or call forwarding features on the impacted customers CSR? Specifically, our concern is routing those calls and making the system updates accordingly. 4) Will only the TNs changing Process Centers impact DLIS? As to those impacted TNs, how soon/when will the DLIS be updated to reflect the new routing for the dialing? 5) How will these changes impact ordering and processing regarding “edits?” Will there be new edits? 6) How will this impact the TNAQ process when CLEC is requesting new numbers for the impacted bordertown areas? 7) Will address validation be impacted by these changes? If so, how? 8) Will this impact 911 services and/or billing? We need clarification as to which state the 911 services are billed. 9) Also, please add the exchanges associated with the NPA/NXX listed on the CR. 10) Regarding the list Qwest is providing to CLECs with impacted customers, please provide the list of fields that will be on the CLEC specific customer report.

As this is communicated with more SMEs, I anticipate more questions from the billing, service delivery, reporting and IT departments.

11/29/10 Ad hoc meetiing minutes Attendees: Candace Hill – Integra, Kim Isaacs – Integra, Julia Redman-Carter – PAETEC, Joyce Bilow – PAETEC, Naomi Tulenchik – Integra, Brenda Bloemke – Comcast, Bennet Pang – Comcast, Mindy Chapman – Neustar, Mary Lohnes – MidContinent, Linda Birchem – Comcast, Kathy Miller – Qwest, Susan Lorence – Qwest, Janean Van Dusen – Qwest, Denise Martinez – Qwest, John Hansen – Qwest, Rachel Ruiz – Qwest, Carolyn Brown – Qwest, Wendy Thurnau – Qwest, Wanda Kinney – Qwest

Susan Lorence – Qwest provided a brief overview of the agenda. She said Janean Van Dusen, CR originator, would provide a brief overview of what we mean when we say bordertowns, would then review the account number changes and then discuss the planned embargo on order completions.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest relayed that the bordertown change will be effective in March and that Qwest was making every effort to make the change as painless as possible for our partner companies. Janean provided an overview of the term bordertown and provided an example of an account. Janean said there are Miscellaneous account number changes but there would only be a few of those to adjust where the NXX starts with a letter, usually a W. Qwest will also have to change some SBNs, summary billing numbers; the account will have to move to the actual state BAN. Qwest will provide a report to impacted customers of what account numbers are going to change; information on the report will include the account number, the BAN it is billed to, accounts with CUS code changes, etc. Janean said if there is something specific that a customer needs, submit your report request to CMPCR@qwest.com. There will also be three data processing center (DPC) changes to be aware of. The orders that Qwest will write for the regular account bordertown changes will be C orders but the DPC changes will need to be handled via disconnect/new connect orders. Morristown and Macintosh, South Dakota are moving to North Dakota. The rates for Morristown and Macintosh are currently South Dakota but will move to North Dakota rates. Bigstone City, South Dakota rates will remain the same. Janean relayed that those are the highlights of the account changes.

Wendy Thurnau – Qwest provided information on the billing changes. Wendy said that Qwest is currently reviewing bordertown accounts and determining which CLECs are impacted but this is just a point in time since there could be changes due to further service order activity. Wendy said when Qwest submits Change orders to update accounts, there would not be the issue of fractionals but when an account is impacted by DPC changes, there could be fractionals since those orders would be disconnect/new connect orders. If that is the case, Qwest would provide information prior to the orders being issued on what the calculation would be and what the impact would be to that bill. Wendy said the other piece of billing information relates to our customers that have electronic media output. Wendy said the Billmate team is determining the accounts that are impacted. The data output/format is not changing but an account could move from a north DPC to a south DPC which would be a file name change. Qwest would provide impacted customers exactly what that would be if it looks like a north DPC file today and tomorrow it would look like a south DPC file. Wendy relayed we are looking at the billmate ASCII impact, the EDI impact as well as the billmate CSR impacts and those impacts should be available within the next couple of weeks. Wendy said the Bordertown billing piece does not require major changes. It will just be the possible account number changes.

Kim Isaacs – Integra asked if the cities could be provided again and questioned those cities that are going to have fractional rates like the disconnect orders.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest indicated they were Morristown and Macintosh and then Bigstone City.

Kim Isaacs – Integra asked if all the other NPA NXXs listed here will be C order changes.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest indicated that was correct.

Julia Redman Carter – PAETEC asked if Bigstone City is also North Dakota.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said it is South Dakota.

Julia Redman Carter – PAETEC clarified that the Bigstone City rates, the North Dakota rates will apply to them after the change.

Carolyn Brown – Qwest indicated that in Bigstone City, they are currently tariffed with Minnesota rates and will remain with Minnesota rates even though we are switching the DPC they are being billed out of. In Morristown and Macintosh, they are currently being billed South Dakota rates by tariff. Qwest will change our tariff and start billing those North Dakota customers with North Dakota rates.

Julia Redman-Carter – PAETEC said she assumed that the reason for the change in the rates is because that is the processing center that is going to be taking care of it.

Carolyn Brown – Qwest said that the processing center that is responsible for North Dakota does not bill South Dakota rates and that it was an advantage to our customers to move these North Dakota customers to North Dakota rates because the rates were lower. We are not doing a similar thing when we move Bigstone City from the north DPC to the south DPC because the Minnesota rates that they are currently billing are actually lower than the South Dakota rates so we are just maintaining that.

Julia Redman-Carter – PAETEC indicated so they were picked not because of where they are serviced out of but because of the rate change.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest asked if there were any other questions and there were none. Janean then covered the embargo of service orders in the identified NPA NXX areas. Janean said Qwest would allow disconnect orders and restore from deny but other than that, except for record orders, Qwest will not be able to take any orders for that week. If Qwest does receive an order, the due date will have to moved out to beyond the embargo period. Janean said that we ask that you try not to submit any orders with those due dates.

Kim Isaacs – Integra asked is there an escalation process. She questioned if there is an emergency process if there is a need to somehow get an order through.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said it would definitely have to be manually handled and walked through.

Denise Martinez – Qwest indicated that we would have to talk about that offline and get back to everybody.

Kim Isaacs – Integra indicated that typically during embargos, there is an emergency coordination process.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest relayed she would take that back to the SMEs.

Bennet Pang – Comcast asked if the embargo is specific to some request types or all request types.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest indicated that it is for all request types.

Kim Isaacs – Integra asked if the actual circuit id is remaining the same

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest indicated that is correct.

Kim Isaacs – Integra said so there is no change to the circuit id and that she was just trying to picture if there is a problem getting these into CEMR during that embargo period.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest indicated that the circuit ids are not changing.

Denise Martinez – Qwest indicated that there should not be any CEMR issues because circuit ids are staying the same.

Susan Lorence – Qwest said she thought that the order volume in these NPA/NXXs was fairly low so Qwest was not anticipating a large volume that was going to fall out or be blocked.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest indicated that was correct.

Naomi Tulenchik – Integra asked if the list of NPA NXXs is inclusive of all of the impacted NPA NXXs.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said that is for the embargo areas and that there were no western NPA NXXs on the list because they already followed the correct protocol.

Naomi Tulenchik – Integra indicated she did not notice Morehead Minnesota on the list. Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said she could not check the list at the moment but would make sure that list is correct.

Joyce Bilow – PAETEC questioned the process for pulling CSRs and whether it is based on how they do it today versus how they dial it.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest indicated that you will be pulling by the dialing NPA NXX after the March 18 release date or during the week of embargo.

Susan Lorence – Qwest asked Joyce if that answered her question and it did. Susan indicated that is something that we will include in the meeting minutes and the notification that we will send out.

Julia Redman-Carter – PAETEC asked when would the list of impacted accounts be available for each company.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said we were planning on doing it the week prior.

Julia Redman-Carter – PAETEC asked when they need to submit data fields to include on the list.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said if you need a specific field, we will try to accommodate that the request.

Susan Lorence – Qwest said requests to include specific data fields on the report should be sent to the CMPCR mailbox. Susan asked for those fields to be sent by mid-December because our technical staff will be working on some of these reports soon. In the January timeframe, if you want to find out what accounts you have in these NPA NXXs then work through your Service Manager for that.

Janean Van Dusen – Qwest said she wanted to have your Service Manager apprised and have them in the loop so they are aware of what is going on and what accounts you have.

Susan Lorence – Qwest asked if there were any other questions. There were none. Susan said if you think of questions, send them to the CMP CR mailbox soon and we would hopefully cover them in the monthly meeting in December. Susan thanked everyone for attending.

Meeting adjourned at 1:24 pm MT.

11/17/10 Product Process CMP Meeting Janean Van Dusen – Qwest indicated that this is a large Qwest effort to change the way bordertown accounts are presented in our CRIS billing system and on the CSRs in relationship to the way that the actual account number is dialed. Janean said the changes are planned for March 18, 2011 and reviewed the change that is an example in the CR. Janean said because impacted accounts will need to be modified, there will be an order embargo effective March 21 through March 25, 2011. The embargo can be narrowed to just the effected NPA NXXs that will have order activity to make this change. We will have an ad hoc call on November 29 for your input and further clarification.

Bonnie Johnson – Integra said this is a good change.

Mark Coyne – Qwest asked if there were any questions or comments. There were none.


Information Current as of 5/4/2020