Accessing National and International Detailed Business and Product Procedures
Access to the National and International Detailed Business and Product Procedure
secure web page is readily available through the Business Procedures Login box located
on each National and International Industry Solution or Product & Service Solution
- From any page on the Wholesale web site, you will see a tab at the top of the page labeled Products & Services.
- Select the Product & Services Tab.
- On the Product & Services web page, locate the two sections titled:
- National & International Industry Solutions
- National & International Product & Service Solutions
- Select a link within one of these sections to find a page that contains the Operational Procedures Login box. Next, locate the Operational Procedures Login box on the page. If you are a current customer, log into the secure web pages by entering your full e-mail address and your assigned RMC ID number. Click on Submit.
- You are now logged in to the National and International Detailed Business and Product Procedures web page and can select the appropriate procedure.
If you are an existing CenturyLink National Customer and do not have an assigned RMC ID number, please contact your Service Manager.
If you are new to CenturyLink Wholesale and are interested in doing business with us, please visit the Prospective Customer Inquiry Form.