Global IP Solutions - Internet Port
It's All About Access
Whether your customer’s data transmission needs are large or small, businesses in today's environment depend on having constant domestic and international internet connectivity to accomplish business-critical functions. Hence the need for a quality Internet Service Provider who can deliver a network designed to safeguard that crucial link. CenturyLink™ offers a global arena with internet connectivity from one of the largest and fastest networks spanning North and Central America, Europe and Asia.
The Internet as Your Mission-Critical Network
CenturyLink is a Tier 1 global Internet Service Provider offering IP Solutions Internet Port service at a premium level of performance and security. Your traffic is transmitted over the CenturyLink Internet Protocol (IP) network at the highest capacities available with a goal of near 0% packet loss. To demonstrate the validity of our reliability claims, CenturyLink provides a publicly accessible website where customers can view the inner workings of the CenturyLink IP backbone and see estimated performance levels in real time via the CenturyLink Network Statistical site (www.centurylink.com/ipstats).
The Strength of Industry-Leading Service
To ensure that your customers have a reliable, high performance internet service experience, CenturyLink IP solutions Internet Port connects directly to the CenturyLink 10 gigabit Etherent IP network backbone, which is engineered for minimal packet loss and network congestion, and has over 2,200 access nodes globally, to bring your traffic onto the network. Multiple Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Fast Re-route is used between every core router in the network, ensuring a quicker recovery time over synchronous optical network (SONET).
Options to Solve Your Business Challenges
Your customers current access needs are likely to grow in the future. As a result, CenturyLink offers access speeds and pricing plans that meet their current and future requirements:
- Scalable network point-to-point access speeds range from T1 (1.544 Mbps) up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet* – as your customer’s business grows, it’s not hampered by a lack of internet access capacity.
- To meet your customers budget requirements, CenturyLink offers flexible pricing options including: flat port, tiered and burstable service offerings
Priority Access (QoS)
As an optional feature, your customers can now prioritize traffic flow of real-time applications such as VoIP and video streaming with Priority Access (QoS), over the local loop portion of a DIA DS-1 where congestion occurs. Priority Access is available on , full port, and NxDS-1s up to 10GbS.
Industry-Leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs) Monthly Network Averages
- 100% IP Network Availability Goal
- On Net: Latency 42ms
- Packet Delivery: 99.9%
- Jitter: 2ms
- Reporting: 10-minute proactive outage notification goal
- 7x24x365 customer service and technical support
Why Buy From CenturyLink?
- CenturyLink network operations center is your true single point of contact.
- CenturyLink knows how to design, build and manage networks.
- CenturyLink provides a reliable, robust and fully-managed service solution, sized and configured to meet your customer’s business needs and sharpen their competitive edge.
- CenturyLink has significant experience in managing networks of varying sizes and complexities. With CenturyLink Integrated Management, your customers get the inherent out-tasking advantages such as lower network costs and minimized personnel issues, as well as continuously updated technology and polices.
CenturyLink IP Solutions Internet Port is available throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and Central America.
How to Get Started
For more information on CenturyLink IP Solutions Internet Port, please contact your CenturyLink Sales Representative.
* 10 Gigabit Ethernet is available in select locations pending capacity.