Single-Source CPE Solutions for Your Networking Challenges
CenturyLink™ turnkey customer premises equipment (CPE) solutions provide the simplicity of dealing with a single source for procurement, configuration, implementation, management and maintenance of your networking solutions. CenturyLink Wholesale CPE Solutions supply superior network management solutions utilizing equipment from industry-leading manufacturers offering a variety of value-added services and world-class support models.
Industry-Leading Equipment and Dedicated Support
All Wholesale CPE Solutions have been tested and certified by CenturyLink's engineering and operations labs to provide you and your customers reliable, seamless service.
- Adtran®*: routers, channel service units/data service units (CSUs/DSUs), integrated access devices, muxing CPE, channel banks
- Cisco Systems: routers, local area network and wide area network (LAN and WAN) switches, IP telephony, Internet devices, video CPE, LAN switching/load balancing
- Juniper®: routers, local area network and wide area network (LAN and WAN) switches, VoIP, WAN Accelerators, Internet security devices.
- Nortel Networks®: routers, LAN and WAN switches, IP telephony, Internet security devices
Integrated Rental CPEDS-1 and NxDS-1 DS3 and Ethernet Dedicated Internet Access CPE and Private Port CPE
- Adtran*: base device with WAN interface, software,
cables, modem, AC power
- Cisco Systems: base device with WAN interface, software, cables, modem, AC power
- Nortel Networks: PBX systems, IP enablement, IP
systems, key systems, application products
- NEC®: PBX systems, IP enablement, IP systems, key systems
Value-Added CPE Services Include
- Dedicated Pre/Post-Sales Engineering – CenturyLink
sales engineers provide leading-edge applications and solutions
to meet your business needs.
- Installation – CenturyLink certified technicians
install and test that the equipment operates within your network.**
- Maintenance – Equipment maintenance can help
ensure you avoid additional time and labor cost, and parts
- Remote Maintenance – Services include
software upgrades, one-hour callback on hardware and
software issues, advanced engineering escalation and
a variety of hardware replacement options.
- On-site Maintenance – Services include remote maintenance, plus on-site technical coverage options and hardware replacement options.**
- Remote Maintenance – Services include software upgrades, one-hour callback on hardware and software issues, advanced engineering escalation and a variety of hardware replacement options.
- Management – CenturyLink provides 24x7x 365 alarm
- Moves/Adds/Changes (MACs) – CenturyLink performs MACs on existing and non-CenturyLink CPE.
The Confident Choice
CenturyLink’s strategic alliances with key manufacturers combined with CenturyLink expert solutions and dedicated support make CenturyLink Wholesale CPE Solutions the confident choice to meet your networking challenges.
How to Get Started
For more information on CPE Solutions, please contact your CenturyLink Sales Representative.
CenturyLink Wholesale CPE Solutions are available within the contiguous United States. Components are priced separately. Installation and maintenance services are sold separately. All trademarks are property of their respective companies.
*Tasman Networks CPE and Adtran CPE are available for resale. Other equipment vendors’ CPE is available for direct use but cannot be sold by resellers.
** Installation and maintenance service availability varies depending on location