Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
- Apply for the Emergency Broadband Benefit program at https://getemergencybroadband.org/. Please use the information for the primary CenturyLink account holder when filling out the program application.
- Receive confirmation on your eligibility for the Emergency Broadband Benefit from the National Verifier.
- If you aren't currently a customer, please sign up for CenturyLink Internet service at https://www.centurylink.com/internet/.
- Verify your eligibility for the Emergency Broadband Benefit program.
- Verify your CenturyLink account.
- Send an email notification with the status of your application. Be sure to review this email as there may be additional action required.
- Apply the Emergency Broadband Benefit discount to your CenturyLink account within one billing cycle.
You can find your account number on the first page of your CenturyLink bill in the very top row. If you don't have a paper bill handy, you can try retrieving your account number via email address.
Please review the
highlighted fields below.