Signing up for AutoPay only takes a few minutes. Then, your bill is automatically paid each month, which means fewer things on your already long to-do list.
For instance, do any of these things sound familiar?
- Realizing your due date has snuck up on you
- Hurriedly searching for your bill at the last minute
- Carving out time to sit down and write a check
- Rushing to the post office to mail a payment
- Not getting your payment in on time and paying a late fee
With AutoPay, you don't have to do these things. Instead, your bill takes care of itself.
You get an email if anything is out of whack, and you can sign in to your account to double check your statement, payment status or any other account detail -- any time you want.