How to use Prism Video On Demand
Watching a Movie on Prism On Demand
Prism On Demand offers a wide range of free and rental movies and TV shows you can watch any time, day or night. Here's how to watch a movie in just a few easy steps.
Press the ON DEMAND button on your remote control to launch Prism On Demand. Use the ARROW keys to navigate the main menu categories on the left side of the screen.
- Go to JUST IN to see new releases or MOVIES to see even more choices.
- Continue using the ARROW keys to navigate to the movie you want to watch.
- As you scroll through the movie selections, the title of each movie appears below the cover art. If the selection is in High Definition, you will see an HD icon over the cover art.
- Press OK to see more information . like description, cast, rental price, rating and length.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate.
- Select Rent to start watching the movie immediately or you can Preview the movie or save it to Your Favorites in MY PROGRAMS.
- If you decide you don't want to watch the movie, select the Left Arrow icon to return to the previous menu.You can also select the home icon at any time to return to the main On Demand menu.
Or you can press the EXIT TO TV button on your remote to return to live TV.
Once the selection is playing, you can pause, rewind, fast-forward and even stop it and continue watching later.
Once you select Rent, the purchase price will automatically be added to your bill and cannot be cancelled.
If you want to watch the movie again, you can find it quickly by going to MY PROGRAMS and navigating to RECENTLY WATCHED.