1. Access your mailbox: To set up your voicemail, press *98 from your Connected Voice, or call your 10-digit Connected Voice number from another phone. This is how you can access your mailbox to check messages or make changes at any time. Voice prompts will guide you through the steps.
2. Create your PIN: It can be any number between 4 and 15 digits long. Be sure to make note of it, as you'll need it to access your messages in the future.
3. Record a name to identify your mailbox.
4. Choose a greeting: You can record your own or use one of the built-in greetings.
- Press 1 to select the standard greeting with phone number: "At the tone, please record your message to [phone number]."
- Press 2 for the standard greeting with your name as you recorded it in step 3: "At the tone, please record your message to [name]."
- Press 3 to record a personalized greeting, up to three minutes long. For example: "You've reached the Parks. You know what to do at the beep."