When you set up Premium WiFi, the HomePass app uses Bluetooth to connect the pods to your network. If the app isn't connecting to your pods, try these steps:
1. Make sure the mobile device with the HomePass app on it is connected to the internet.
- Test your internet connection by running a web search or attempting to refresh any app or webpage on that device.
- If needed, refresh your device connection by turning off cellular data or LTE, then turning it on again.
2. Check that Bluetooth on your mobile device is turned on.
- Reset the Bluetooth connection by toggling it off and on again in your device settings.
- Make sure Bluetooth isn’t already paired to another device. Some devices do not allow multiple Bluetooth connections at the same time.
3. Plug the Ethernet cable from the SmartNID into a different pod. Sometimes swapping out the pods will fix connection issues.