Prism® TV: Deleting Parental Control settings
Deleting all your Parental Control settings will disable all your locking settings and delete your PIN. To enable parental locking again, you will need to create a new PIN. Deleting Parental Locking settings will affect locked channels but not hidden channels since you don't need a PIN to hide channels.
Deleting Parental Control Settings
- Press the MENU key to bring up the main menu.
- Use the DOWN ARROW key navigate to the SETTINGS option and press OK.
- Use the DOWN ARROW to navigate to CONTROL CONTENT and press OK.
- Press OK again to select PARENTAL LOCKING.
- If you already have a PIN, enter it using the NUMBER keys. The Parental Locking settings screen will appear.
- If you do not have a pin, use the NUMBER keys to enter a PIN.
Now all of your Parental Locking settings are disabled and your PIN has been erased. You will be returned to the last channel you were watching.
If you Lock Adult Programs, you will not be able to change your PIN or reset Parental Controls. If you want to reset Parental Controls, unlock Adult Programs.