To access your home WiFi network, you need to make sure this function is enabled on your wireless router/modem. If the wireless light on your modem is off, then you need to turn on the wireless radio on your modem.
Depending on the device, you may also need to enable WiFi on your computer.
1. Connect a device, such as a computer or tablet, to the internet through WiFi or using an Ethernet cable connected to your modem.
2. Open a web browser and type http://192.168.0.1 into the web address field.
3. Log in to your modem's settings interface (Modem GUI) using your Admin Username and Password. Unless you customized this information, you can find it printed on the modem label. Note that these are different from your wireless network name (SSID) and password (key).
4. Select "Wireless Setup."
5. Select "Enable" for the wireless radio.
6. Select "Apply" to save your changes.
7. Next, select "SSID Setup" in the left side menu.
8. Select the network (SSID) that you are using.
9. Select "Broadcast SSID".
10. Select "Apply" to save your changes.