1. Select SSID Setup in the left sidebar menu. If you have a dual-frequency router, you’ll need to select either 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz on the left side, depending on which band you want to set up your guest network.
2. Your primary network should appear at the top of the SSID dropdown list. Choose SSID2 to set up a second network.
3. Select Enable to turn the network on. Depending on your model of router, you may also see “Broadcast” as an option – select this to make the network visible to guests.
4. Choose a customized and easily recognizable SSID name for the network. Tip: No spaces can be included in the network name.
If your model has a step 5 and 6, these are optional if you wish to set a bandwidth limit or a redirect (for advanced users).
5. Select Apply to save your changes.