If you think the program will last longer than its scheduled time-slot, such as a sporting event, you can extend the recording duration:
- Press the GUIDE key to access the Prism Guide.
- Use the ARROW keys to navigate to the program you have scheduled to record.
- Press INFO to go to the Program Info Screen.
- Arrow down to RECORD SETTINGS.
- Press OK to select. RIGHT ARROW and then ARROW DOWN to STOP RECORDING and hit OK. ARROW DOWN to select the additional time after the scheduled end time you want to continue recording and hit OK.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to SAVE CHANGES and hit OK.
For more information on using your Prism Whole Home DVR, watch the Help On Demand videos on recording a series, scheduling and viewing programs.