Change your mailing address

Your mailing address (sometimes called your billing address) is an important way for us to provide information about your account.

Visit the change mailing address page in My CenturyLink to check or update your mailing address. (The link will take you straight to the page after you sign in to your account.)

You can also review and update your mailing address with CenturyLink by signing in to My Centurylink, clicking on My Settings in the top menu bar, and locating the address area in the Account Information section.

Why is there a mailing address for my account?

For most people, the address where they get their CenturyLink services is the same as where they receive their mail.  The service address and mailing address are the same.


But sometimes it makes more sense to have your bill and important notices sent to a different address. You may be responsible for the accounts of a family member living separately, or manage more than one property, or might prefer to have your bills sent to a work address. In all these examples, having the correct billing or mailing address is critical to ensure that we can communicate with you effectively.


To update your service address, or if your billing and service addresses are different, please chat with us.

Do you prefer email?

Do you want to reduce the number of paper mailings you get from us? You can request email notifications and paperless billing within My CenturyLink.


However, there are some notifications, like regulatory notices and account security information, which must be sent through the mail. So, even if you are signed up for paperless notifications, it's still important to make sure we have a correct postal address to use for sensitive or legal information.

Was this page helpful?