You can find the Admin Username and Password printed on the sticker attached to the side, back or bottom of the modem.
CAUTION!Do not remove your modem sticker. It includes your default Admin Username and Admin Password, which cannot be retrieved if lost. Your modem could become unusable without them.
4. Select Advanced Setup in the main menu.
5. Select WAN Settings in the left sidebar menu.
6. Select Auto Select from the drop-down for the ISP Protocol, then Apply.
7. Select LAN Subnets in the next section of the side menu.
8. Enter the name for the LAN subnet you want to create. Note: The LAN subnet name cannot contain spaces.
9. Select the interface(s) you want to associate with the subnet you are adding. Most users will want to select Ethernet 1, Ethernet 2, Ethernet 3 and Ethernet 4.
10. Select Enable next to both "IPv4 Addressing State" and "Modem IPv4 Admin Access."
11. Enter the Network Address, Subnet Mask and Gateway Address that were provided to you when you leased your IP address.
Zyxel users: If you have a Zyxel modem, it may incorrectly fill in the gateway address. Click in the Gateway Address field, and enter the address provided when you leased your Static IP address. If you need help locating this information, contact us.