Website blocking allows you to stop a device connected to your network from accessing specific websites of your choice.
1. Connect a device, such as a computer or tablet, to the internet through WiFi or using an Ethernet cable connected to your modem.
2. Open a web browser and type http://192.168.0.1 into the web address field.
3. Log in to the modem's settings interface (Modem GUI) using your Admin Username and Admin Password. Note that these are different from your wireless network name (SSID) and WiFi password (security key).
You can find the Admin Username and Password printed on the sticker attached to the side, back or bottom of the modem.
4. Select the Advanced Setup icon in the main menu.
5. Select "Website Blocking" in the left sidebar.
6. Follow the steps to edit the Website Blocking settings.
Step 1: Select the device you want to schedule from the dropdown list, or manually enter the device's IP address.
Step 2: Enter the website(s) you want to block. You can add multiple sites, one at a time, and they will appear on the "Blocked Website List" at the bottom. You can also click to "Remove" a blocked site from the list.
Step 3: When you're finished adding or removing websites, click "Apply" to save your changes.