1. Connect a device, such as a computer or tablet, to the internet through WiFi or using an Ethernet cable connected to your modem.
3. Log in to the modem's online user interface (Modem GUI) using your Administrator Username and Administrator Password. Unless you have changed the default settings, you can find this information on the modem's sticker. Note that these are different from your wireless SSID and security key.
4. Select "Utilities."
5. Select "Configuration Save."
6. Select "Upload File."
7. Select "Choose File," then browse to where the file is stored on your computer.
9. Select "Apply." Wait 3-5 minutes for the internet light to turn green, then open a web browser and visit a webpage. If the internet light doesn't turn green, visit the internet light page for solutions.