In rare situations, some customers have bridged their modems. If you can't access your modem by entering http://192.168.0.1 into your browser:
1. Press the reset button on the back of your modem using a paper clip (or other small object) until the power light turns red.
2. Wait for the internet light on the front of the modem to turn green (5-7 minutes). Now open up a browser and finish setup following the default configuration.
3. Check your modem's Utilities menu for the latest firmware version. You will be able to upgrade from there if needed.
4. If you want to bridge your modem after the firmware upgrade:
- Go to the modems and routers homepage.
- Select the make/model of your modem to go to the page specific to that modem.
- Find the "Advanced Options" section, then click the link to WAN Settings.