After accessing the settings interface as described under modem setup, above, continue with the steps below:
1. Select Home Network, then Wireless, then Basic.
2. Check the Enable Wireless box. Make the desired changes:
- SSID: DDR2200 (Default)
- Wireless Mode:
- 54G Protection: Auto
- Enable WMM: Checked (Default)
3. Select Apply/Save.
4. Select Home Network, then Wireless, then Security.
5. Select the following:
- SSID as specified above
- Network Authentication:
- Serial Number Encryption: (Default)
- Key as specified above
6. Select Apply/Save.