1. Connect a device, such as a computer or tablet, to the internet through WiFi or using an Ethernet cable connected to your modem.
2. Open a web browser and type http://192.168.0.1 into the web address field.
3. Log in to your modem's settings interface (Modem GUI) using your Admin Username and Password. Unless you customized this information, you can find it printed on the modem label. Note that these are different from your wireless network name (SSID) and password (key).
4. Select "Wireless Setup."
6. Select "SSID Setup" from the menu on the left sidebar.
7. Select the name of your wireless network (SSID). It's usually the one at the top of the drop-down list.
8. Select "Enable SSID" to activate the network, or "Disable SSID" to deactivate it.
Note: On older models, choose "Broadcast" or "Hide."
9. Enter a custom network name if you want (optional). This can make it easier to find your network when connecting devices to WiFi.
10. Select "Apply" to save your changes.