1. Connect a device, such as a computer or tablet, to the internet through WiFi or using an Ethernet cable connected to your modem.
2. Open a web browser and type http://192.168.0.1 into the web address field.
3. Log in to your modem's settings interface (Modem GUI) using your Admin Username and Password. Unless you customized this information, you can find it printed on the modem label. Note that these are different from your wireless network name (SSID) and password (key).
4. Select "Wireless Setup."
6. Select "Wireless Schedule" in the menu on the left side.
7. From here you can select "Enable" to turn on scheduling mode. Then set the days and times that you want your WiFi network to be disabled. When you're done adjusting the schedule, select "Apply" to save your changes.