1. Connect a device, such as a computer or tablet, to the internet through WiFi or using an Ethernet cable connected to your modem.
2. Open a web browser and type http://192.168.0.1 into the web address field.
3. Log in to your modem's settings interface (Modem GUI) using your Admin Username and Password. Unless you customized this information, you can find it printed on the modem label. Note that these are different from your wireless network name (SSID) and password (key).
4. Select "Wireless Setup."
6. Select "WPS" in the menu on the left.
7. Here you can disable WPS, select the WPS type, and initiate a device to connect to your network. You can also initiate a connection by pressing the WPS button on your modem or within the device settings.